Tuesday, September 1, 2009

High on sugar

Try to understand how I feel….
Stripped off the internet twelve hours a day…
The next eight are slept away…
Six are now left...
No wait…
Only four… Shit….
I suck at math
And so they send me to tuitions….
Fuck it…

Blogsphere is unknown again…
My blogs were left alone in vane…
Listen to the drum…
Call for my revival…
Betray your loved ones….
Wish them to dust…

Rape your heat and pull it out….
Put in a nuclear plant and it will sprout…
And then…

Radioactive poop men…
Soda pop pee…
Purple vomit…
And that is what we call free…

Dot, dot, dot (…)
I like them a lot…
And that is why all the lines are with these spots…

Sharpen your blade…
For the war today…
You will die for sure…
And will be washed away to a sea shore…
You fucking whore…

Head bang to the chaos…
And…
Murder the hippie…
Cut the crap…
Cuz…
The monkey stole my hat…

Fuck it… Again…
I don’t have a hat…
And…
To rhyme it we say ‘pfat’
What ever that means…
Eat some beans…
Fart next to the fire…
Turn your thought into desire…

That is what my head says…
Sugar crystals in my vanes…
Hyper activated my ways…


Yeah….

===================================
I ate toooooo many chocolates and got high and wrote this. If this doesn’t make any sense to you then have ten tea spoons of crystallized sugar and then try reading it again. It’s a piece of my brain.

Or I tried to rhyme some lines on one of those lazzzzzzy days filled with sugar….

11 comments:

Jadis said...

brootal dood. :D

Anonymous said...

If i was to do all that, i'd be you.

Pallav said...

crazy bugger...

come down from the sugar high dude, or you'll get stuck in the sky!

N

Geetika Mantri said...

It makes no darn sense... but the weird thing is, I like it... Dunno if something's wrong with ME after all...

Socially Awkward Paint Monster said...

Perfect.
Fucking PERFECT!

Burn the arses, this is perfect!

Aj Mercy said...

@Jadis

I know...

Aj Mercy said...

@TWS

Thatz why you are you... moda fuka...

Aj Mercy said...

@nothingman

i carry a shovel with me bro...

Aj Mercy said...

@ The Angel

Well not everything makes sens but we still do it...

Like reading what i write and liking it...

Lolz...
Aj...

Aj Mercy said...

@limpidus

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ahahahahahahahahhaha haaaaa...

Burn the arses...


Lolz....

Luciana Jade said...

i tuk ur suggestion and had a lotta sugar...den i read this...magically....it DOES make sense now!!