Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine on mushroomz...

I asked the devil where to sign and he pointed at the empty space at the bottom of the page with his lit cigarette.

I was selling my soul for fortune and fame and all that shit humans don’t need but desire anyways.

Would you love me if I had a million billion gazillion dollars and owned a hundred Bentleys? Forget it. I don’t have that shit in my pocket. All I have is a Swiss army knife, keys to my crib and fifty bucks in my Paul Smith wallet (Yeah it’s the real shit), chewing gum and maybe a pack of cigarettes. Not satisfied? Let me pull the plug on you.

Another pitcher please.

Shit man, that kiss was FUCKING awesome. Totally fucked my brains man. Frog, snails and puppy dog tails. Totally addicted to it man. Can’t I have just one more?

This is going to fuck up my life. Will things be complicated? Loosing cabin pressure. Holy shit, look at that little fucker goooo. It’s like a hundred beats per second.

Dude. Can I go to sleep now? Oh fuck I forgot. I FUCKING CAN’T.

The code is 17-30 something. Decode it. I bet you can’t. Guess what! I flunked in math. AGAIN.

It’s hard to be a guardian angel god. It’s hard to be one without any superpowers and any pay. I don’t want that to happen. I hope they rot in the ninth layer of hell for fucking up my night.

I remember that shit and I know you do too. I have been shrieking and growling with the sound that comes out of my magic box to burry this “SHIT” caged in my head. I need a fucking bigger gun. I told you that I was fucking serious. I was on the left side. Why did you turn to the right side?

Ten years older. Would that add another kiss? Or would you think of me as a little punk ass teenager? Yeah yeah, I love you, whatever. I know you liked that and NO, I’m not bad.

Hey dude… sorry for being a jack ass. Just found out how it feels like. Feels like taking a shower with HCL (not the computer. The acid) and you know what! It melted my skin and now the floor is all bloody.

Gotta go my lady. I’m totally buzzed.

Puking…

Half dead…

Passing out in…

Three…

Two…

Wwwwoooo…

========================================
whatz better than reading randome shit comming out of my head...
Therez love in the air and dead bodies under my bed...
Lets trip....

Later fuckerz...
Aj...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nanda Kuray man??
[That was just an expression, avoid the coincidence if any]

Pallav said...

he he he I loled to death.

You made me spill my Dew! you now owe me a Dew, boy!

N

Luciana Jade said...

ur a creep man

Aj Mercy said...

@LIME
lolz look at your name

Eat mah shortz...

Aj Mercy said...

@N-Man...

Boy!!!!

how about a bottle absolute???

Aj Mercy said...

@LJ

At least you know that...

Most people dont...