Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stupid Expressions - Pete Ziccardo

Greetings humans… my name is Pete Ziccardo. I am a new member of Aj's diabolical Diabo-Liks and while you are reading this shit, ill be down at your house slaughtering your family and eating them like a Hannibal lecter and if I over eat, ill stand in front of your house and just fart and put a burning matchstick in front of my ass and watch your house burn down. I’m a rich brat and can afford a million layers so you fucking cant sue me. I’ll be posting stuff over here for apparently no reason at all and I hope you will read my stuff for no reason at all.

Oh and if you don't know about the Diabo-Liks then click THIS stupid link.

Stupid Expressions

I love money. It’s the best thing in the whole wide world and also free expensive stuff. I’m rich and I like to st that way. And when I feel or see my money disappear, I get serious. Serious to get my money back. It’s never about how muck I get back (it is), its about the WAY I get it back, and the easiest way is to rob a bank.

I don’t like to sneak in at night, I seek attention so I gathered up the Diabo-Liks and robbed the bank in the day time.

So, we grabbed our guns and packed our gears and took the bus straight to the bank. (low budget… fuckers.)

After 15 minutes of bus ride, we reached the bank, locked and loaded, busted the door down, “Every one on the ground”, gun shots fired, vault busted open, and Aj went to the loo. (And the fire alarm went off.)

I was in charge of keeping the hostages on the floor. I was minding my own business and abusing the hostages in Japanese when this little girl dressed in a pink dress, wearing a straw hat with a little teddy bear in her hands, came up to me and started crying.

“I can’t find my mommy”, she said.

I looked at Aj and he had a dumb expression on his face which also said, “Point the fucking gun to her goddamn temples and pull the fucking trigger.”

I was about to do that but the Vanessa (Aj’s girlfriend) smacked Aj hard on the head and gave me a different but really really really stupid expression, which also said, “dry up her fucking tears and find her mommy”

I had my doubts do I looked at Luciana, who also had the same expression.

(girls- the dumbest and the hottest creatures on the planet earth.)

So I got on my knees and asked her, “How does your mom look like? (is she hot?)”

“you are such a douchebag.” She said and then took out a desert eagle out from her teddy’s ass. I was stuck like a deer caught in the headlights. She shot me.

TWICE.

The momentum of the bullets took me flying out the window of the bank. (Physics. What a bitch.) As I went out in slow motion I gave a last look at the team for the last time. They all head stupid expressions.

Aj- Fuck fuck fuckity fuck

Vanessa- Omg. Ha ha ha. What. La la la. I want an ice cream

Luciana- I’ll keep his share of the money.

Daddy Dexter- And pop goes the weasel.

Erebus- I love rainbows.

I didn’t die because I was wearing my lucky bullet repelling rabbit foot. I landed on the pavement and acted dead and the team finally took out there guns and took down little miss wonder justice whore.

Then what!

I got up dusted the glass off of me and we all went to the hide out and divided the loot and just because I took a bullet, the team gave me Mentos and diet coke with the following expressions.

Aj- I have gas.

Vanessa- Omg. Ha ha ha. ROTFLMFAO. I want another ice cream

Luciana- Do I get a bonus?

Daddy Dexter- I can’t wait to see the weasel go pop.

Erebus- I love rainbows. Oh and I love unicorns.


---

My first post.

Moral- nothing.

Go fuck yourself.


Pete Ziccardo...

Diabo-Liks...

5 comments:

Luciana Jade said...

wHERE IS MY MONEY???
hahahah lol.

Arpita Kaushal said...

I WANT MY DARK CHOCOLATE ICE CREAMM!!!! :p awesome dude!

PattyAnne said...

Okay, I feel like a total blond for rofling at this....
"(girls- the dumbest and the hottest creatures on the planet earth.)" XD wowww.....

Glenn said...

hell haha

Anonymous said...

*pop*