Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fucking math

Numbers numbers everywhere
Not a soul to play.

Call me superman
And use math as my kryptonite

Sick of feeling math in my head.
Its not my piece of bread(cake lolz)

I fear math more than death
1, 2, Fuck says my head.

Smash it, burn it, break it, kill it!
But it comes back.
---
An army of a million men.
Once opposed a math exam.

They vanished in a void.
Lost forever.

Now maths is your leader.
Why the fuck can't humanity see it?

Fuck all humans. Ill save them
I'll defeat the math exam.

A shield in my left
A sword in my right
I marched to kill it.

I puked out fire
I brought a storm
I swung my blade

Land shattered
Dust took to the sky
Lightning was afraid to strike

I was defeated again.
I lay still on the empty ground with the black soil.

Fuck you mathematics.
Its because of you I'm broken.
Its you who killed many.

Why won't any one kill you.
Its you who made me a bad
And I hate what iv become.

its time that you meet the monster.
Which you DID create.
===============
Die by the hands of mathematics.
Maths uses you as a slave.
Be proud of being loozers.

my math exam is like sooooooooooooooooo over
Read the post below to know whats gonna come up...
Aj

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Khool, man!
Got a lil'jumpy back somewhere but i know how you feel 'bout math.

Thresia said...

the title says it all. oh how i hate the evil subject!
bad memories.

PattyAnne said...

haha nice only wrote that cuz my dad was going to look me up on the internet;) ur right teacher freakin suck lol

Eveline said...

Math! (*Shudders*)
Boy, am I glad to not ever have to study that subject anymore!

PattyAnne said...

haha good thing;) ya that would be awesome, but that person is not worthy of being my enemy... believe me.

-Pattyanne<3

Aj Mercy said...

@Monk-E

U uderstand me well man...

Aj Mercy said...

@Sia

The worst part- you can't live without it anymore...

Aj Mercy said...

@PattyAnne...

You can say that again...

Aj Mercy said...

@Eveline...
You lucky human...

Aj Mercy said...

@PattyAnne...

Well let me know if you need killing or torturing tipz...

Lolz...

Sakshi Arora said...

lol. Good one. I hope you'll pass.
You will, won't you? You were kidding in the poem, right?

Aj Mercy said...

@Sakshi..

Ya I will pass. Thax to the cbse teachers and the dude behind me...

But you never know what might happen...