Sunday, April 5, 2009

looking for action???

So finally my exams are over and I'm free for at least two months. I have traveled far somewhere to a place called delhi. Nothing new about that.

Let's get down to business. Ill be posting a new story by tomorrow or sometime like that. PLUS ill be making a new blogs sometime when I reach my own crib (latest by 15th.)
This present blog will be pure, evil, and sometimes comedy (I'm very serious) stories.
The second blog- now as I got my camera back and I kinda know where to point it, ill be posting some pics and stuff...

Well that's about it. Think of a name till then...

After a long time...

Aj...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, looking forward to the blogs....

Pallav said...

brilliant, two blogs are better than none!

hoping to see some updates here:) enjoy your time in delhi :)

oh and my rss feed tell me there was a story called The Journey here. Where did that go?

N

Aj Mercy said...

@Monk-E

Keep looking. 10 more dayz...

Aj Mercy said...

@N-man

Ul see the new shitty place by 15 or something like that bro...

AJ...